Raven Europe is a dynamic, international company and among others, supplier of accurate GPS operating systems for the agricultural market. We are located in Middenmeer (The Netherlands). From here, we serve the whole European agricultural market. Our mission is to not avoid big challenges but face them, see them and tackle them, so we can solve great challenges.
We currently have the following vacancies.
SOLVING GREAT CHALLENGES
For over 60 years, Raven has developed, marketed, and produced technical solutions to great challenges. Utilizing our strength in engineering, manufacturing, and technological innovation, Raven today is a leader in precision agriculture, high performance specialty films, and situational awareness markets. Our purpose to Solve Great Challenges is bold and authentic; it keeps us grounded in markets that have meaning, provide profitable growth, and align with our values.
Headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, Raven was established in 1956. Today, Raven is publicly traded on NASDAQ (RAVN) and has earned an international reputation for innovation, product quality, high performance, and unmatched service. Employing approximately 1200 team members, Raven is represented by three business segments, each with unique customers, products, and markets served:
• Raven Applied Technology is dedicated to helping feed the world through precision agriculture equipment.
• Raven Aerostar is dedicated to protecting and connecting the world through aerospace platforms, surveillance technology, and specialty sewn products.
• Raven Engineered Films is dedicated to providing high-quality polymer films and sheeting that protect Earth’s resources and preserve asset value.
The Raven Applied Technology – Ukraine based – Precision Ag Specialist will perform sales, marketing, and service functions to dealers, distributors, and end users for eastern/central Europe . Provide regional distributor sales support and regional targeted marketing for products offered by the company to maximize sales and distribution reach for these products.
- Coordinate service and training to Raven customers.
- Ensure distributors have sufficient knowledge to market and provide field support for Raven’s products.
- Conduct, as appropriate, training sessions/demonstrations of Raven precision products for regional distributors and prospectives.
- Work with Sales Representatives to ensure distributor support and dealer development activities are carried out as detailed in the market/territory plans.
- Work with marketing to carry out grass roots marketing campaigns established for the market/territory.
- Evaluate market/territory for account coverage and performance; develop a comprehensive distributor and dealer development plan.
- Determine key precision ag influences in the market/territory and establish relationships with these people.
- Interact with service, sales, engineering, and other Raven departments to achieve market/territory, division, and corporate goals.
- Prepare and submit periodic reports on activities, opportunities, training, support, service issues, expenses, etc.
- Represent Raven at trade shows.
- Keep the company informed of competitive products, promotional matter, sales techniques, pricing and marketing activities.
- Provide significant assistance in the front end research related to new product development and introduction.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, agriculture, agronomy, or engineering.
- Minimum 5 years related experience in sales or service of technical products or services required.
- Possess good technical and agronomic skills.
- Ability to organize time effectively to insure execution of the market/territory plan.
- Ability to communicate in clear and professional manner, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with management, team members and customers.
- Problem-solving abilities. Ability to identify waste and creatively look for solutions.
- Capacity to be flexible and multitask.
- Proficient with a computer, including Microsoft Office.
- Based in the Ukraine, international travel up to 50% of time within the region. Ability to work variable days and hours as needed.
- International positions require multi-lingual language skills, Fluent in English.
- Annual Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) check required.
If you are looking for an internship, you can always contact Raven Europe. In consultation with you, we’ll look for a suitable and challenging assignment.
If there is no suitable position among this for you, but you are looking for a fun and challenging job, you can always call (+31227-549300) or write an open application (firstname.lastname@example.org).