When using SmartRemote, a great variety of functions can be operated remotely. A common example is an external GO-button, which allows you to activate the GPS steering without having to hit the GO-button on the field computer. The external GO-button can be placed for example in the armrest or utilize an existing button on the tractors joystick.
Combining SmartRemote with Crop Registration allows you to link the start/pause with a machine signal. When the machine is powered on, the registration will also be on. When the machine is powered of the registration will be on pause (for example when turning on the headland).
SmartRemote in combination with a CANbus SmartRemote Controller allows more (software)functions to be controlled remotely.
- Activate/deactivate steering tractor (GO-button)
- Activate/deactivate steering implement (GO-button implement)
- Start/Stop (see also SmartControl)
- Center offset left/right tractor
- Center offset left/right implement
- Reset center offset tractor
- Reset center offset implement
- Manually steer implement left/right
- Activate/deactivate section control
- Increase the user friendliness
- Operate many functions while driving
- Never mis a button while driving
- Control multiple functions simultaneously
- Everything at your fingertips